Customer Service Representative- $14/ hour, plus Work from Home!
1001 Washington Street in Conshohocken - PA 19428
Now Accepting Applications for Customer Service Representative- $14/ hour, plus Work from Home!
Benefits of saying “I Do” to David’s Bridal:
- Generous PTO- up to 25 days a year (prorated)
- Health & Dental insurance are offered immediately upon starting
- Ability to immediately enroll in healthcare spending accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Ability to immediately enroll in retirement benefits/accounts
- Employee discounts both for David’s Bridal merchandise (25%!) as well as through our partnerships with other vendors/companies
A Career That’s Meant to Be
David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to
their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that
matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse customer service experience, and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering calls, emails, web chat, text messages and voicemails from both stores and e-commerce customers in a courteous and professional manner. Core Responsibilities include:
- Respond in an upbeat & professional manner to
email, phone, web chat and text message inquiries from store associates
and customers following established business guidelines.
- Provide detailed customer documentation as needed; track and log all inquiries in CRM.
- Be knowledgeable on merchandise sold at David’s Bridal store locations, online and on the special order systems in order to research all inquiries to support first contact resolution.
- Maintain and/or surpass productivity,
attendance/adherence and customer experience goals and standards.
In short, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is part of our Contact Center team and is responsible for providing professional and unsurpassed customer service to each of our David’s Bridal customers.