Quick Apply - Bridal Sales Stylist [Part-Time]
- HIRING —
- Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, Winston-Salem, NC, US
- Retail - Sales
HIRING - PART TIME BRIDAL SALES STYLIST
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Part Time Bridal Sales Stylists
The stylist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and serves as a matchmaker, helping each bride find the dress of her dreams and confidently complete her look with lingerie, shoes, and accessories.
Our most successful stylists are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of serving our customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way each and every time.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, help our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Our store will host interviews over the next two weeks.
Bridal Sales Stylist Responsibilities:
- Consistently honor all service and selling vows, outfitting each customer head to toe
- Sell the gown, headpiece, foundations, shoes, jewelry, etc.; outfit and accessorize the bridal party
- Educate customers on the David’s Differences; attributes that make David’s Bridal unique
- Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing superior service with every customer visit
- Maintain David’s Bridal hourly sales productivity standards
- Prepare for all upcoming appointments by printing the customer’s profile and favorites
- Know David’s Bridal merchandise and build on product knowledge on an ongoing basis
- Follow up and communicate with customers; following Relationship Management standards
- Explain services provided by the alterations department to the customer and the importance
- Support store management in performing responsibilities, including maintaining areas of responsibility, inventory counts, merchandising the sales floor and completing markdowns
- Provide an efficient and friendly checkout experience for customers, as needed
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the store
- Answer multi-line business phone using the correct David’s Bridal greeting and provide information in a professional manner
- Follow quality control guidelines to help ensure that all merchandise is in first-quality condition
- Follow the David’s Bridal special order procedures for dresses
- Flexibility to work retail schedules such as weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 10lbs, kneel, twist, and stand
Part Time Available
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30 minutes.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.