Quick Apply - Retail Sales [Part Time]
- HIRING —
- Beaumont/Port Arthur, Beaumont, TX, US
- Retail - Sales
Hiring - Part Time Dress Specialist
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means a dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience in our special occasion dress department.
Now Accepting Applications for Part Time Dress Specialists
A Dress Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and driving sales in our dress department. They are an expert in bridesmaids and special occasion dresses, and serve as a matchmaker, helping her find the perfect dress and then confidently completing her look with lingerie, shoes, and accessories.
Our most successful Dress Specialists are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They are fast-paced, enjoy fashion, and they serve our customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way every visit. The also aspire to become bridal stylists in the future.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, help our customers dress for an important event in their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss this opportunity and your future at David’s Bridal.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”! Our store will host interviews over the next two weeks.
Dress Specialist Vows:
- Greet each guest and bridal parties with genuine enthusiasm and consistently honor all service and selling vows established for special occasion selling
- Sell bridal parties, flower girls, mothers of the bride/groom, quinceañera Damas, prom customers, and other special occasion dresses by assisting with selection and providing fitting room assistance; personalize her look by suggesting complementary accessories, describing features and benefits
- Educate customers on the available services that make David’s Bridal unique and appealing
- Maintain David’s Bridal hourly sales productivity standards
- Learn David’s Bridal merchandise and build on product knowledge with new deliveries
Part Time Available
- Professional Environment
- Predictable and Set Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
To Apply Today: Visit our website under “Careers”, or go directly to www.qhire.net/DavidsBridal
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30-40 minutes.