Lead CSR (Internal)
- HIRING —
- 4410 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario, CA, USA, 91764-6107
The Lead Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for leading the store’s CSR team by providing Five-Star service experience to every customer. S/he reports directly to the Store Manager, with support from the Operations Manager/Supervisor. The Lead CSR is responsible to oversee all Welcome Desk activities, including welcoming, checking in customers, preparing for upcoming appointments, and solving orphaned appointments. S/he also has oversight of all Cash Wrap activities, including fast, friendly, and accurate tendering of sales, returns, and exchanges, as well as general organization, and visual presentation. S/he also has responsibility to manage the vendor materials and display board, as well as the signage posted at both locations. The Lead CSR may occasionally be called upon to open the store and support the sales floor, as the floor manager, when a member of management is out on benefit time. The Lead CSR must have flexible availability. This role is a developmental role for advancement to Operations Manager/Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicates clearly and concisely adapting style to suit customers by problem solving, excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver Five-Star customer experience.
- Maintain all service vows: Prepare, Welcome, Meet Needs & Be There for all customers, incudes all operational checklist task and meeting customers emotional and practical needs.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with Alterations.
- Promote all alteration services and personalization options.
- Maintain all store-standards to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Support the sales floor by performing elements as a floor manager role when directed.
- Maintain the Vendor program by ensuring the vendor materials are properly displayed and distributed.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information.
- Build long-term relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support inventory management by processing orders, receiving and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Ensure accurate cash handling procedures, returns and exchanges are completed per policy and procedure.
- Report any damaged equipment or damaged merchandise to management.
- Knowledge of internal business end-to-end processes and priorities.
- Maintain knowledge of ways to improve sales and service.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness at the Welcome desk, Cash wrap and in receiving.
- Assists with promotional set up and take down as needed.
- Maintain a professional presence and image.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1 -2 years prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS system.