Quick Apply - Customer Service Representative [Part-Time]
- HIRING —
- Cleveland/Akron, Lyndhurst, OH, US
- Retail - Sales
HIRING - PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing professional and unsurpassed customer service to each of our David’s Bridal customers. The CSR is the first point of contact for our customers, and in this role, the CSR will provide relevant information about David’s Bridal products and services, respond to all customer inquiries, and provide a friendly and encouraging checkout experience.
Our most successful CSR’s are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities, and excellent communications skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are incredible at multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all that enter our stores.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, start the process as our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Our store will host interviews over the next two weeks.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Greet each customer that enters the store with courtesy and professionalism
- Register brides, bridesmaids, and special occasion customers
- Inform each customer of our return/exchange policies, benefits of our vendor programs, and David’s Bridal Credit Card
- Assign customer to consultants using the Customer Service Chart
Point of Sale
- Provide an efficient and friendly checkout experience for customers
- Wrap and package purchased merchandise and present it to customers
- Maintain responsibility for cash register and cash balancing
- Prepare for all upcoming appointments by printing the customer’s profile and favorites prior to her appointment time
- Sell dresses by fully dressing and accessorizing bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride/groom, quinceañera, damas, prom customers, and other special occasion shoppers for their events, as needed
- Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing superior service, each time the customer visits, regardless of the purpose of her visit, as needed
- Explain services provided by the alterations department to the customer and how alterations can play an important role in enhancing the dress for the event, as needed
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining clean fitting rooms
- Ensure all merchandise presented to the customer is in first-quality condition
- Retrieve dresses from stock room for returning customers
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the store, including floor recovery, vacuuming, dusting, straightening of merchandise, and upkeep of common areas
- Follow-up with customers regarding special orders, overdue layaways, and completed orders
- Process all inbound and outbound freight, check-in all merchandise, and utilize the UPS system to process all shipping, transfers, and special orders to and from the store
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, and stand
Part Time Available
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
If you are interested in working in our stores, please note that the online application process will take approximately 30 minutes.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.