Warehouse Worker Packing Unpacking Boxes $17.50 hr GREAT SUMMER JOB
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Store Hourly Careers
- Supply Chain - Logistics
Great summer job opportunity! APPLY today INTERVIEWS next week.
We have 20 openings to fill don't miss out APPLY TODAY
$17.50 per hour with opportunity for Overtime !
BEST. JOB. EVER!
- 40 hours a week (open to lighter schedules as well)
- Company discount 25%
- $200* referral bonus
- Competitive hourly pay rate
*Additional terms and conditions apply
We are still hiring for temporary roles across David’s Bridal while we restructure our company through chapter 11.
Great summer job opportunity! First shift!
Our most successful General Warehouse team members have strong attention to detail, work well on a team but are motivated to meet goals individually too, troubleshoot, and have strong physical stamina.
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches a personal style—or in this case, a temporary opportunity that is a perfect fit.
The Temporary General Warehouse Worker completes orders by processing orders, loading, and unloading cartons, pulling and putting away cartons, packing, and overall contributing to the team effort by meeting productivity standards established by the departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform the tasks Put-away, Put-away TRs, Pulling, Pulling Airs, and using a RF scanner to process the tasks
- Perform the Case Label tasks by processing inbound cartons to forward to the sorter; processing outbound cartons to return to inventory, use a RF scanner to process the tasks
- Perform the Induction/Sorter tasks by sorting and placing items on the sorter according to requirements/regulations
- Perform the Packing task by using a RF scanner to process the tasks, placing items in the cartons, pushing the cartons once full onto the conveyor, making new boxes to continue process
- Perform the Shipping tasks by scaling cartons, printing/affixing shipping labels, auditing cartons with errors, tape cartons according to specifications/requirements, load cartons onto a truck/trailer
- Perform the Receiving tasks by unloading cartons from truck/trailer, using a RF scanner to receive into the DC inventory; process type 2, BSR, CTO and “hot” receipts and move cartons/units to Case Label
- Perform RMA task of processing returns
- Ability to balance, bend, kneel, squat, and reach
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move throughout the distribution center (The distribution centers are not temperature controlled. Able to work in a hot environment in the summertime and cold environment in the wintertime)
- Proven record of excellent attendance and punctuality to work a must
- Experience with RF scanners a plus
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.