- NOW HIRING
- AL - Hoover
- Store Hourly Careers
- Retail - Operations Retail
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. Our most successful Team Members are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of always serving our customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way.
If you would like to be part of a bridal company that dominates their industry – 1 out of 3 dresses being sold by them, and with one of the highest customer service scores, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal! Join to earn additional income, to benefit from a great discount, or to be part of something unique and special!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Operations Lead (OPL) is responsible for adhering to all standard operating procedures to ensure flawless execution of core operational processes, including accurate receiving, transfers and damaged product, backroom and visual standards, task management and daily/weekly routines. The OPL will support achievement of sales, 5-star customer service, and profitability goals through execution of operational excellence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Models a “customer first” culture, executes customer service strategies to deliver a 5-star customer experience
- Accurately prepare and process all incoming and outgoing shipments in accordance with David’s Bridal procedures, including a 100% response rate of Ship from Store requests within 24 hours
- Responsible for flawless execution of Special Order and inventory processes, reviews inventory received to ensure that only first-quality merchandise is made available to customers
- Ensures support and receiving functions are contributing to a 5-star customer service experience for our customers
- Maintains store standards (clean, organized, promotional readiness) to support a flawless shopping experience. Responsible for flawless execution of all marketing, promotions, and markdowns
- Monitors inventory management, special orders, layaway, mark out of stock, repairs, and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Uses critical thinking to identify root cause of a metric that impacts backroom process, or behavior and finds solution to correct, partnering with Store Manager as needed
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information. Builds relationships to meet or exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Works to achieve all daily, weekly, and monthly routines and tasks while planning time to do so effectively (prioritizing).
- Provides all team members with excellent working conditions and the personal respect each team member deserves
- Supports the flawless execution of all merchandising strategies to maximize sales. Supports store team members to consistently maintain pristine housekeeping standards on the selling floor and back room
- Champions and executes new processes, behaviors, and programs as assigned.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport, and is approachable. Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Pursues responsibilities with energy, drive, and a need to finish. Faces adversity head on and is energized by tough challenges.
- Ensures prompt and accurate special order receiving, customer notification for pick-up within 7 days, and manages orders that have not been picked up over 30 days, receipt, and preparation of product for sales floor
- Maintains layaway organization and payment compliance (where applicable) including customer notification of paid layaways
- Conducts monthly Special-Order verification
- Completes store MOS in adherence to policy/procedure
- Partners with Store Manager to prepare for bi-annual physical inventories
- Follows all loss prevention, security processes, and policies at all times.
- Addresses fixture replacement and store repairs
- Executes all aspects of operational controls flawlessly and critical operating procedures with accuracy
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk to and hear customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer and all other electronic devices for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
- One-year prior retail experience, preferably in a operational role in an apparel or specialty store environment. Prior experience with computerized POS system.
Part Time Benefits Include –
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Team Bonus
- Dayforce Wallet – Get Paid Early!
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurances- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Discount for Identity Theft Protection
- Discounts Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts Mobile
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
- Pet Insurance
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.