Senior Demand Planner
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Supply Chain - Replenishment
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Senior Demand Planner works in pre-production planning and inventory management and is responsible for the creation and execution of strategic future fulfillment plans by week/month/season. The Senior Demand Planner is considered a position expert and works proactively with cross-functional teams from merchandise planning, buying, and merchandise operations. The Senior Demand Planner’s responsibilities include identifying variances between historical performance and project product performance, and planning inventory needs for future demand. The Senior Demand Planner plays a critical role in developing the merchandise inventory targets and financial strategies for the merchandise department.
- Responsible for the development of a thoroughly analyzed monthly production planning report (PPR); owning the process from leading a demand planning team to ensure settings are aligned with the merchant/planning team and overall division strategy through generation to reviewing/analyzing with senior planning management and then partnering with the company’s overseas production partner to communicate the PPR monthly.
- Own the demand planning process (PPR, Projection Review, New/Relo store meetings and reporting)
- Make recommendations toward flow to achieve in stock, service level and turn objectives.
- Manage product from vendor/production planning to distribution center to store through proper set up and maintenance of replenishment and allocations systems provide projections to join business partners.
- Partner with merchants and planners on replenishment strategies and methods, projections, re-orders, and open-to-buy and testing strategies.
- Partner with all teams including merchants, planners, allocation analysts, distribution center team, customer service store operations, and quality control team to establish cross functional relationships and effectively drive execution
- Align in-store inventory to support strategy sheets, marketing, and sales plan
- Respond to weekly inventory needs for remodels, new stores, closing stores and marketing issues
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 5 years’ experience in retail demand planning/replenishment required.
· Knowledge and skill in fashion and retail replenishment systems and processes.
· Knowledge of product projection review and projection review document creation
· Management skills preferred – may have direct reports
· Strong Excel and Access skills required.
· Minimal Travel (1-2 times per year)
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.