- NOW HIRING
- MD - Baltimore
- Store Management Careers
- Retail - Leadership
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications!
The Operations Supervisor supports the Store Manager in aspects of the store. They will assist in the achievement of sale goals, Five-Star Customer Service and profitability goals through program execution and foundational excellence. The OperationsSupervisor is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered operational excellence; a mentor and coach to the Customer Service Representative's team, who sets expectations for Five-Star Customer Service. The Operations Supervisor is responsible foradhering to all standard operating procedures to ensure flawless execution of core processes and programsincludingaccuratereceiving,inventorytrackingandwelcomedeskprocedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads and models a customer first culture across all roles, executes customer service strategies to deliver a Five-Star Customer Service experience.
- Driveseffortstobuildcustomer relationshipsandmaximize appointments.
- Responsibleforflawless executionofallwelcomedeskactivities.
- Manages by using the LAST model concept to resolve customer service issues independently.
- Partners with Store Manager, SalesManager or Contact Center, as needed.
- Responds promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information.
- Ensures support and receiving functions are contributing to a Five-Star Customer Service experience for ourcustomers.
- Speakstoeverycustomerbefore theyleavetovalidatetheirexperience,resolving anyissuesinthemoment.
- Motivates the store teams, direct reports and projectmembers.
- Manages to eachindividualfeelhis/herworkisimportant.
- Responsibleforflawlessexecution ofallmarketing,promotionsandmarkdowns.
- Maintains a professional appearance that adheres to the company DressCode policyand coaches allteammembers on the policy.
- Leads and develops the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)toachieveTotalMonthlyIncome (TMI) Goalsconsistentlybyexecuting foundationalexcellenceandperformance-basedleadership.
- Actsasasalesleader, coachesand is a rolemodelto the Styliststhrough floormanagement.
- Contributes tototalstoreteamsalesgoalsonaweeklybasis.
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment. Sought out byothersforadvice andsolutions.
- Identifiesandprioritizescriticalbusinessissues andalignstheteam.
- Discerns whatiscritical andputslessimportantissues aside.Eliminatesroadblocks.
- Monitorsinventorymanagement,specialorders,layaway,markoutofstock,repairs,andensuringfirstqualitystandards forallmerchandise.
- Executes,monitorsandassessesthefivestages oftrainingforCSRs.
- Executes and holds team members accountable for a beautiful store, which ensures flawless execution of allmerchandising strategies to maximize sales.
- Requires all store team members to consistently maintain pristinehousekeepingstandards onthesellingfloorandbackroom.
- Communicatesacompellingandinspiredvision, senseofpurpose andexpectations.
- Inspires andmotivatesthe teamtogetonboard with Standard Operational Procedures.
- Adapts styletosupport andinfluenceteammembers.
- MonitorstimelycompletionoftasksinTaskManagement system.
- Reviewsinventoryreceived toensurethatonlyfirst-qualitymerchandiseismadeavailable.
- Ensurespromptandaccuratespecial orderreceiving,customer notification forpick-up within 7daysandmanages non-pickeduporders over30days.
- Conductsmonthlyspecial orderverification.
- CompletesstoreMOSinadherence topolicy/procedure.
- PartnerswithStoreManagertoprepareforbi-annualphysical inventories.
- Followsalllossprevention,security processesandpolicies atalltimes.
- Responsibletoensurethatstorepayrolldoesnotexceedmonthlybudget, accuratelymonitoring and acknowledgingtimesheetsforallrolesthatclockinandoutforallscheduled shifts,breaksandmeals.
- Managesauthorizedcontests inpartnershipwithleadershipteamtomotivate storeteam.
- Executeseffectiveschedulingpracticestomaximize salesandcustomer service.
- Completesallaction plansonaquarterlybasiswithStoreManager.
- Focuses on development and learning, completes all training as assigned for on-going development.
- Knowledgeableofinternalbusinessend-to-endprocessesandpriorities andexecutesthemtocompeteinthemarketplacetoimproveservice.
- PartnerswiththeStoreManagertoexecutestrategiestobuild,develop andretainahighperformingteam and reducingturnover.
- EnsuresCSRsarefullytrained usingCSR/Receivingtraining module,myAppointmentsandregisterfunctions.
- PartnerswithStoreManagerindevelopingemployees to reach theirfullpotentialthrough coachingandtraining.
- TrainsCSRstoaccuratelyprepare andprocessallincomingandoutgoingshipments inaccordancewithDavid’sBridalprocedures.
- Createsaculture ofinspirationbyrecognizingstrong performanceandcelebratingachievementsofteam members.
- Providesallassociateswithgoodworking conditions.
- Opentocoaching andfeedbacktoimprovebehaviors and/orprocesses.
- Capitalizesonfeedbackfromcoaching/SBIconversations fromtheStoreManager.
- Solvesdifficultproblems witheffectivesolutions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods oftime; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk toand hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see upclose and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, anduseacomputer andallotherelectronicdevices forlongperiodsoftime.
- High school diploma or degree required.
- One-year prior retail experience, preferably in a supervisory role, in an apparel or specialty store environment.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.