Experienced RETAIL Director Field HR West Division
- NOW HIRING
- CA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Human Resources - Business Partner
Experience with California HR law and employees is preferred
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
Reviewing Resumes! Must reside in West Division: OH, IL, IA, MN, TX, CO, WA, AZ, CA, or LA.
The Divisional Human Resource Business Partner (DHRBP) acts as a strategic partner to the Divisional Vice President (DVP) and field leaders by embedding HR strategy in to day-to-day work and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of driving team capability and business performance. The DHRBP is a critical partner in ensuring that the zone and company meet or exceed performance targets. The primary responsibility of the DHRBP is to partner and contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes. They are the business’ primary contact for all HR needs. The DHRBP is an extension of the corporate HR team and serves as subject matter expert for the field as they lead company initiatives from a position of clear ownership and leadership. They foster a customer centric culture and ensure decision making is reflective of our ‘customer first’ values. The DHRBP is the David’s Bridal culture, brand, employee and customer experience ambassador for the zone and company.
· Partner with business leadership teams to lead and influence change and HR initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
· Drive talent and succession planning for assigned Divisional Unit through effective work force planning. Support performance management, development and goal setting processes.
· Support business leaders in forecasting and planning their talent requirements in line with the business strategy and budget ensuring the right capabilities. Supervise the hiring and promotions of management within your assigned Division.
· Coach Divisional Vice Presidents and Regional Directors to improve leader and team effectiveness.
· Investigate and resolve complex employee relations issues and provide guidance and counsel on employee relations. Develop insights through use of key metrics and data (e.g. engagement, turnover, employee relations and hotline concerns) to inform business of trends, needs and gaps.
· Deliver training, coaching and processes that build high performing leadership teams.
· Drive focus and ensure execution of action planning for department(s) to drive improvements in employee engagement.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BA/BS/Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience required
· PHR/SPHR/CP certified preferred
· Minimum 4-5 years of previous work experience as a strategic HR Business Partner supporting a fast paced, matrixed organization
· Strong knowledge of federal/state regulations and their impact on HR disciplines
· Results-oriented and strategic thinker, innovative, demonstrates flexibility in dealing with change and ambiguous situations.
· Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
· Consultative, partnership and team building skills
· Proven business acumen, emotional intelligence and a strong ability to influence leaders.
· Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
· Demonstrated ability to manage large cross-discipline/functional projects.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey City, Westchester, NY County and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $103,000 - $128,000 salary. Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including but not limited to, position offered, location, training, and/or experience. This base pay range is specific to Colorado,Connecticut, Nevada, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.