Customer Service Representative
- NOW HIRING
- Scotland - Glasgow
- Store Hourly Careers
- Retail - Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic, and professional approach, to deliver a consistent Five-Star Customer Service Experience. The CSR reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations Supervisor/Manager. The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrap, systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to ensure the store is foundationally excellent and that the customer has an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly and concisely by adapting your style to suit the customers by problem solving, excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver Five-Star Customer Service experience.
- Maintain all service vows which include Being Prepared, Welcoming, ability to Meet the Needs & Be There for all customers, including all operational checklist task and meeting customers emotional and practical needs.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with Alterations.
- Promote all alteration services and personalization options.
- Maintain store-standards to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Maintain a high standard of dress to meet the Dress Code policy.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Engage in the inventory management procedures by processing orders, receiving, and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with accuracy to make every customer feels celebrated.
- Assist with all sales promotions and visual updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices, and phones for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1 -2 years prior retail experience in an apparel, service, or specialty store environment.