Senior Database Analyst -Hybrid
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Marketing - Analytics
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
This position will be responsible for building and maintaining performance analytics reporting for a newly built digital marketplace product. This position will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and product development teams to gather performance requirements, ensure proper data collection, produce reporting, and provide action-oriented recommendations
- Build and maintain reporting on marketing campaigns across various channels
- Build and maintain reporting on Sales team performance
- Collect and analyze customer data to improve sales/marketing initiatives
- Work with Internal Data engineers and outside vendors to ensure proper data collection and integration with current data environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Well versed with SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or PowerBi
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Python for Data Cleaning and Analysis (Ex. Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Datacleaner)
- Strong initiative, ability to work independently, self-motivated and deadline driven.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines.
- Experience working with multiple teams and business partners from planning to market go-live
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.