- NOW HIRING
- SD - Sioux Falls
- Store Management Careers
- Retail - Leadership
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications for Operations Supervisor
The Operations Supervisor supports the Store Manager in aspects of the store. They will assist in the achievement of sale goals, Five-Star Customer Service and profitability goals through program execution and foundational excellence. The Operations Supervisor is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered operational excellence; a mentor and coach to the Customer Service Representative's team, who sets expectations for Five-Star Customer Service. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for adhering to all standard operating procedures to ensure flawless execution of core processes and programs including accurate receiving, inventory tracking and welcome desk procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads and models a customer first culture across all roles, executes customer service strategies to deliver a Five-Star Customer Service experience.
- Drives efforts to build customer relationships and maximize appointments.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers . The employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer and all other electronic devices for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or degree required.
- One-year prior retail experience, preferably in a supervisory role, in an apparel or specialty store environment.
- Prior experience with computerized POS system.
Our most successful Operation Supervisors are self-motivated and organized individuals. They have upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of serving our internal and external customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team; can lead by example and inspire a sales-oriented team in a positive professional environment, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Competitive Hourly Rate + Bonus Opportunity
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.