Contact Center Associate
- NOW HIRING
- NV - Reno
- Corporate Careers
- Store Operations - Customer Service
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
We are looking for fashion inspired, customer focused professionals to join our team at the David's Bridal contact center. Teammates are responsible for answering calls, emails, and web chats from customers where they assist with allocation of merchandise on hand/on order and ensure adequate product exists in David's Bridal inventory pipeline to fulfill customer's special orders. Our teammates are also responsible for assisting customers with placing orders while shopping online at www.davidsbridal.com.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond in a professional manner to written, phone inquiries from store associates, customers following established business guidelines
- Assist stores with placing orders that do not meet normal business rules and provide information regarding inventory availability
- Assist e-commerce customers with placing orders on the David’s Bridal website. Offer customers additional products based on needs assessment.
- Be knowledgeable on all merchandise at David’s Bridal store locations, online and on the special-order systems to research all inquiries to support first contact resolution.
- Meet productivity, sales, and quality goals
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
Education & Credentials:
- Recommended 3 years customer service, sales and/or telephone experience
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office products
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient using multiple computer applications
- Strong desire to learn and develop professional skill sets
- Demonstrate accountability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Collaborate effectively with team members, various departments and leadership team
- Excellent attendance and dependability
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.