Digital Marketing Specialist
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Marketing - Content
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Digital Marketing Specialist and Strategist works to provide support in the development and deployment of email and SMS/MMS campaigns. They are responsible for working within Bluecore and Attentive to build emails and SMS, QA, schedule deployments, code HTML, ensure emails render correctly across a variety of email clients, and support business department assigned to their role. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with B2B partners to bring email and SMS marketing communications and journeys to market.
The Digital Marketing Specialist and Strategist should ultimately be versed in the Email and SMS platform capabilities in order to provide strategic guidance surrounding insights, future deployments, and potential areas of opportunity. This individual should have an understanding of audience segmentation and an innate desire to provide strategic guidance/feedback on daily marketing executions and automated journeys or triggers.
This role executes the process of email and SMS/MMS campaigns from asset release to deployment, and is focused on subscriber segmentation, executing testing, and ensuring campaigns are rendering properly and scheduling the deployment.
- Build, QA and deploy email campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, coding, testing, populating dynamic content, and scheduling deployments within the ESP.
- QA campaigns renderings. Create HTML based emails. Slice all campaign PSD files to correspond with specific links to prepare for build.
- Correspond builds with custom segments, tagged URL’s and dynamic content. Work closely with the Marketing and Strategic Partnerships teams to set up campaigns and gain approvals.
- Examine all creative assets to ensure that content/message is approved by business owners and creative is optimized for delivery and performance.
- Provide strategic guidance for deployments that drive stronger 1:1 customer experiences.
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues that may arise due to segmentation, dynamic content, or data. Comply with CAN-SPAM act.
- Monitor coupon codes for trigger sends and request new codes before bank depletion. Update monthly and quarterly promocodes, barcodes & disclaimers for ongoing triggers.
- Maintain awareness of email and mobile marketing trends. Maintain awareness of competitive landscape. Monitor technical issues relating to email delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work with B2B businesses to gather assets for email and SMS marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in HTML and versed in SQL.
- Experience in responsive/mobile design for emails.
- Knowledge of CANSPAM Act.
- Experience with Bluecore, and/or Attentive is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of websites and online business practices.
- Strong initiative, ability to work independently, self-motivated and deadline driven.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines.
- Experience working with multiple teams and business partners from planning to market go-live
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.