Supply Chain Logistics Specialist Hybrid
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Supply Chain - Logistics
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Supply Chain Logistics Specialist utilizes engineering methods to model, understand, predict and/or improve traffic operations and efficiencies as it relates to David’s Bridal. The L.A. manages the daily execution and tracking of both inbound and outbound freight. The Supply Chain Logistics Specialist employs logistics interface programs to analyze flow, identify cost savings initiatives, and survey transit opportunities.
- Analyze, coordinate, and administer inbound supply chain flow for Distribution Centers. Partner with internal teams and direct carriers on approved flow of David’s Bridal supply chain. Compile, evaluate and publish results daily.
- Produce, analyze, and publish weekly audit reports to monitor shipping performance and potential cost saving opportunities.
- Oversee the daily communication of the Logistics email box. Address issues and respond to teams with resolution or steps for completion. Action emails that can be rectified by Logistics.
- Manage David’s Bridal financial recovery of loss and damages due to shipping. Track and file claims, utilize audit reports to identify issues, submit claim dollars to carriers on weekly basis, attain and record checks prior to submission to Accounts Receivable.
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of related experience in Supply Chain Logistics.
Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills required including an ability to analyze tables, create queries, and use math to solve problems/analyze data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.