- NOW HIRING
- NY - New York
- Store Management Careers
- Store Operations - Operations Retail
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Now Accepting Applications!
Reporting to the Division Vice President the Regional Director, RD, leads the performance of assigned Store Managers to achieve Regional operational excellence and is accountable for ensuring that we meet performance targets including sales, conversion, customer satisfaction, payroll, shrink and employee engagement/turnover. The RD is responsible for ensuring all operational routines and company programs/initiatives are executed within their region. The RD is accountable for ensuring that we have the right talent and culture in the assigned district to meet performance targets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drives foundational excellence (staffing, scheduling, training, productivity, floor management, promotional readiness, and competitor awareness) within assigned region. Builds a culture in partnership with the store manager, that promotes recognition, accountability, discipline, and a sense of urgency to achieve performance targets within the assigned district
- Creates a sales and customer service culture through active performance management, consistent skill development and coaching of store managers on how to drive sales through 5-star customer service, David’s Bridal selling behaviors, product knowledge, operational and visual presentation execution while conducting regular store visits. That builds high performing teams within each store. Partners with special events to lead all bridal show and outreach initiatives
- Ensures the right talent and capability in the region through on-going development, assessments, and Workforce Planning to rank & identify potential growth and needed backfill of store management talent pool. Proactively recruits top talent to support sales and growth of the company. Supports and challenges themselves and their team to achieve their full potential setting stretching goals and measuring progress against them
- Responsible for leading execution of operational routines, policies, and procedures. Responsible for achieving financial goals including plan, payroll, turnover, and conversion. Utilizes P&L to identify opportunities and make good and timely decisions to take advantage. Partners with special events to lead all bridal show and outreach initiatives. Ensures that all store standards for Visual Merchandising and Marketing meet brand standard expectations. Proactively identified and communicates market specific information for visual, promotional, and marketing opportunities.
- Leads regional customer service strategies that ensure company standards are met or exceeded in Mystery Shops, Birdeye, and myCustomer app usage. Partners with customer service and stores to resolve all customer service issues in a timely manner. Ensures that customer service standards are consistently maintained in all stores with consistent H2T quality selling. Shares appropriate and specific inventory/assortment feedback by store with the merchant team
- Actively promotes and champions change by creating and leading new situations and helping others overcome barriers. Understands the need for change and has a positive attitude. Spots opportunities to improve things in their own region
- Inspires the team by providing a compelling insight of the future that stretches others to perform at t higher level whilst developing confidence, presence, and influence across their team. Leads a culture of commitment rather than one of compliance
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to balance, bend, kneel, squat, and reach
- Ability to perform sedentary work
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to travel by car, rail, or air
Education & Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of store management required
- 2-3 years of district management preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite, recruitment tools (LinkedIn, Zip, Indeed) and Social Media/Brand Ambassador
- Travel Required (1 – 2 x’s per month or more)
- Travel may require overnight stay
- Store visits are 3-4 x per week; scheduled to the needs of the business and may include nights and weekends during Bridal Xmas
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.