- NOW HIRING
- NH - Nashua
- Store Hourly Careers
- Retail - Sales
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
Our most successful Team Members are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities and excellent communication skills. They’re capable of always serving our customers in a sincere, thoughtful, and encouraging way.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, help our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Now Accepting Applications!
The Stylist is responsible for providing and maintaining a positive, friendly, empathetic and professional selling experience with all customers. Stylists are responsible for providing Five-Star Customer Service to all David’s Bridal customers, achieving sales goals and productivity by expertly following our Five-Step Selling Process, and performing duties related to the presentation and operations of the store. S/he reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Sales Manager. Bridal Stylists are brand ambassadors and demonstrate the values and critical success factors of the David’s Bridal brand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, friendly enthusiasm over the phone and in person, communicates clearly and concisely adapting style to suit customers.
- Utilize all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver five-star customer experience.
- Responsible for providing exceptional service to multiple customers at one time and contributes to the store achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence.
- Knows when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Prepares for customer appointments by reviewing the customer profiles, favorites and preparing fitting rooms.
- Builds relationships by welcoming customers to the store, asking questions and listening to understand customer expectations and needs.
- Strives to identify the perfect gown/dress in the customer’s first three try-ons.
- Review Timeline Calendar and set future appointments aligning to customer needs; follow up with customers to remind/set future sales.
- Communicate how alterations play an important role in perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with Alterations.
- Promote all alteration services and personalization options.
- Partner with Alterations Specialists to set up appointments to personalize and fit gowns/dresses.
- Assists store team in achieving a goal of 80% conversion of brides sold to Alterations appointments.
- Ensure proper measurements are taken and entered into each event as required for ordering dresses and minimize returns and exchanges.
- Maintain store-standards (clean, organized, promotional readiness) to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to store management.
- Maintain a high standard of dress as it applies to the Dress Code Policy.
- Offer David’s Bridal loyalty & partners program to support and promote one stop shopping for all life events.
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information.
- Build relationships to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and process all transactions with accuracy to make every customer feel celebrated.
- Maintain knowledge of and follow procedures for special order dresses.
- Set come back appointments for the complete wedding party including Bridesmaids, Mother-of-the-Bride and Flower Girl.
- Actively supports the store team to achieve sales, service and operational goals.
- Follows all loss prevention, security processes and policies at all times.
- Perform duties and tasks as assigned by store management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear customers. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read, and use a computer and electronic devices for long periods of time.
Education & Credentials:
High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1 -2 years prior retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store environment.
Prior experience with computerized POS system.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Part Time Benefits Include –
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurances- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Discount for Identity Theft Protection
- Discounts Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts Mobile
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)
- Pet Benefits
Hourly + Commission
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.