Technical Product and Project Manager HYBRID
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Information Technology - Project Mgmt IT
We are looking for an effective communicator who understands data analytics and tell the story of the data. The ideal candidate will have PRODUCT and DATA ANALYTICS experience. Is that you? JIRA experience preferred
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
Setting up interviews with the hiring manager next week. Do not miss out APPLY today!
The Manager, Technical Product & Project is responsible for driving the successful delivery of strategic initiatives through proactive and structured product and project management. The Manager, Technical Product & Project will leverage a combination of strong organizational, prioritization, relationship, and communication skills, the ability to design and execute processes, as well as collaboration with cross-functional teams. The Manager, Technical Product & Project will act in a combined role of Product Owner, Project Manager and Scrum Master for agile teams working to deliver enterprise-wide strategic initiatives and will prioritize, design, test, and execute by working with the development team and key stakeholders.
This role will require you to have strong data and analytics experience. Some of the following experience with projects and technologies encompassing enterprise data warehouse, data integration, reporting, analytics, ETL, and/or business intelligence will help in your success as the Manager, Technical Product & Project.
· Work with stakeholders across the company to ingest, evaluate, and prioritize initiatives and maintain/prune the product backlog to ensure that technology efforts are continuously focused on highest value targets. Drive omni-channel initiatives across the business, partnering with people across the company to define & execute change management plans that ensure optimal use of new technology capabilities.
· Set, maintain and manage the business prioritization of the agile team’s roadmap through the intake and sprint planning processes. Identify unmet needs of David’s Bridal customers and outline the technology requirements that respond to these unmet needs.
· Work closely with the Agile development teams and lead the delivery process by facilitating agile ceremonies, tracking team capacity and delivery commitments and proactively working to remove all identified impediments and blockers.
· Lead innovative approach to enhancing the ever-changing consumer experience, responding to core customer needs, and accounting for emerging consumer behavioral trends, collaborating with analytics, consumer insights and cross functional teams to make data-driven decision.
· Facilitates the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and success criteria for the project with key stakeholders and core team. Works with IT and business leadership to assign resources and success metrics to the project plan.
· Works with Agile and business teams to ensure cross team dependencies, risks and objectives are closely tracked and delivered.
· Execute usability and A/B testing strategies, identifying opportunities and execute usability test cases for enterprise initiatives in concert with consumer insights and UX and business teams, embodying a test and learn approach.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or information systems is required.
· 10+ years of experience in technology.
· 5+ years of experience managing products/projects involving various technologies and project teams.
· Experience with agile development process.
· Experience with usability, multivariate testing and analytics.
· Experience in understanding and delivering large scale technology initiatives from ideation to production, including mobile, web, and omni-channel.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of IT application and infrastructure landscape.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project.
- Strong critical thinking and analytics experience.
- Direct knowledge of analytics tools, testing platforms, systems and processes.
· Minimal Travel Required (1 – 2 times per year)
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.