Director UX UI REMOTE
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Marketing - Digital
Are you a Sr UX UI manager with 4+ years leading a team ? This is a hands on role you will be building a team and designing.
If this sounds like YOU apply today. We are actively reviewing portfolios and setting up interviews with the hiring manager.
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
DON'T WAIT APPLY TODAY
The Director of UX/UI is responsible for user experience and user interface design for the David’s Bridal’s website and digital applications. This person leads the UX/UI team to conceptualize and develop compelling products that meet customer needs across channels and markets. This person will leverage their previous design management experience, human-centered methodologies, design expertise, and product insights to evolve the David’s customer experience.
This person should have a strong eye for visual design, leading feedback reviews and championing vision and strategy to the CDXO and CMO. They should encourage a diversity of perspectives inspiring an inclusive product experience. Lastly the Director of UX/UI inspires and fosters a collaborative culture of creativity, innovation, solution minded thinking, and performance excellence that enables David’s Bridal to consistently meet Company goals.
- Define, evolve, and communicate UX/UI business value to stakeholders, including ELT, project managers, product management, engineering, brand, and marketing
- Lead brainstorming sessions and design reviews
- Manage a team of UX/UI designers to design and iterate on wireframes, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Create storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new in technology and user experience, identifying opportunities to and experimenting to solve customer problems.
- Inspire and drive career growth opportunities, feedback, and support for the UX/UI team
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Required or Preferred):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in design (UX/UI/Visual design) or equivalent professional experience
- Years of related experience: 5 - 10 years
- Required skills & abilities: Proficient in Figma, Figma prototyping, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Word
- Travel Requirements: Minimal Travel Required (1 - 2x per year)
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.