Staff Accountant -Hybrid
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Finance - Accounting
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting in properly recording and accounting for business activities according to GAAP.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review, research and report transactional issues daily either through a support role for stores/contact center or for customers/vendors.
- Perform analytical skills through the preparation of general ledger balance sheet reconciliations and/or through daily activity of credit cards/check deposits.
- Prepare and post General Ledger entries and prepare supporting documentation for managements review or serve as a support role in reviewing for compliance either through sales transactions or checks/invoicing.
- Assist in monthly financial statement close, quarterly close and annual close either through the preparation of workpapers or through a support role.
· Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time, often in short notice.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- 1- 3 years related experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in Excel is required.
- Working knowledge of all other Microsoft office products is preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time Management
- Problem solving skills and abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.