HRIS Services Project Manager Remote
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Human Resources - Systems HR
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
Reviewing Resumes! Ideal candidate has very strong configuration skills and experience with Ceridian Dayforce.
The Manager HRIS Services Project is responsible for maintaining the human resources/payroll system to ensure data integrity. They will serve as the lead technical point-of-contact for the HR department by continually monitoring both functional and business human resources/payroll needs and designs or modify processes and configurations to meet requirements of HR, IT and Payroll.
· Manage day-to-day HRIS administration and operations, including maintaining security roles and configurations, projects for the update and enhancement of the systems and exports and imports for communications with vendors and mass updates.
· Identifying, researching, and analyzing tier 2 HRIS problems; implementing improvements; updating system configurations and researching/solving break fixes. Reviewing and facilitating testing of hot fixes. Participating and managing aspects of systems upgrades.
· Gather business requirements for all system improvements, configuration and HR/Payroll process improvement. Working with HR Service Specialist, HR/Payroll COEs and IT. Recommending new policies for HRIS.
· Manage projects for implementation of process improvements and changes to systems configuration, including overall project plan, test plan and stakeholder management. These projects roll into the overarching systems roadmap/plan managed by the HRIS/HR Services Director.
· Generate various routine and ad-hoc reports and statistical summaries by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; designing and preparing reports to meet business needs. Assist with mandatory government reporting.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 5 - 10 plus years of related work experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
· Experience with Ceridian products a plus
· Advanced Excel skills (including ability to write formulas, develop and edit reports by using intermediate functions, sorting, filtering, graphs and pivot tables)
· Project Management Experience
· Must have an intermediate level of ad-hoc reporting experience
· Ability to handle and maintain the highest level of confidentiality is critical
· Strong analytical and common-sense approach problem solving skills.
· Minimal Travel Required (1 – 2 times per year)
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.