Compensation Program Analyst Manager Hydrid open to Remote
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Human Resources - Total Rewards
Hybrid - Open to Remote
If you are an EXCEL Expert who can do pivot tables / lookups and more and interested in Compensation than this role may be for YOU. We need an analytical expert with Excel who is hardworking and able to handle a demanding environment with fast turnaround projects .
In this role you will manage the 401K , Bonus and PTO programs working closely with our corporate finance and store operations analytic teams .
Sound like you ? Please apply today !
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We are actively interviewing. Join our great Total Rewards team !
The Compensation Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and review of all David’s Bridal base pay and incentive pay programs. This includes job design and evaluation, annual benchmarking of programs, and review and redesign of all existing and new base and incentive pay programs for both the field and corporate to motivate and retain talent and drive business performance. Responsible for keeping abreast of legislation, trends, advances and/or new technology and making recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Develop, review and manage all base pay programs and budgets (in partnership with Finance and the business) including salary structures, merit and promotional programs, and general compensation management guidelines for managers. Break down the salary structure into different components such as fixed pay, variable pay, bonus, and allowances such medical allowance, and rent allowance, etc.
- Develop, review and manage all incentive pay programs and budgets (in partnership with Finance and the business) including corporate plans, as well as sales and commission plans in corporate and the field (including DC, stores, contact center, etc.).
- Creating the framework and philosophy for the provision of salary/compensation to employees. Develop, adjust, and maintain a pay structure. Manage the job and career ladders, maintaining job design and controls and supporting the business through changes. Conduct job evaluations and market benchmarking.
- Participate in and lead the compensation elements of the annual performance and development review program. Identify and participate in third-party compensation surveys.
- Create template for job descriptions. Evaluate job descriptions for complete and thorough information in order to benchmark and place in appropriate pay grade and assign FLSA; provide system for organization and access for job descriptions
- Participate in the development and delivery of training and communications related to compensation programs and skills.
- Support the design and administration of additional reward and recognition programs.
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Required or Preferred)
- Education: BA or BS in HR or related field required.
- Licenses / Certifications / Training: Compensation (CCP) and/or Human Resources (PHR) certification a plus.
- Years of related experience: 5 - 10 years.
- Strong knowledge of compensation techniques, practices and standards, compensation surveys, statistical analysis and wage and hour state and federal laws.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word are required.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to report complex data in a simple way.
- Knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce a strong plus.
- Strong analytical and common-sense approach problem solving skills .
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to construct proposals and engage stakeholders. Ability to gather and evaluate information.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Can prioritize workload and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Able to share opinions, concepts and information in a passionate and persuasive way.
- Can organize and express ideas clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing; ability to relate and communicate to varied skill levels and positions in the organization.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Able to develop and maintain productive partnerships inside and outside David's Bridal.
- Travel Requirements: Minimal Travel Required (1 - 2x per year).
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology.
- Ability to perform sedentary work.
- Ability to travel by car, rail or air.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.