- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Supply Chain - Replenishment
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Demand Planner works in pre-production planning and inventory management to create and execute future week/month/season fulfillment plans by identifying variances between historical and projected product performance. The Demand Planner works proactively with cross-functional teams of merchandise planners, buyers, and merchandise operations and plays an integral role in developing the seasonal merchandising inventory targets and financial strategies for each department.
· Manage product from vendor production planning to distribution center to store through proper set up and maintenance of replenishment and allocation systems. Provide projections to joint business partners.
· Partner with merchants and planners on replenishment strategies and methods, projections, re-orders, and open-to-buy.
· In partnership with the Merchandise Planners and Planning Managers, provide input to the receipt plans.
· Ensure newness flows through distribution center as expected; create visibility for timing of newness flow as well as expectations on product arrival in stores.
· Manage order flow and exceptions to meet customer commitments.
· Evaluate data and apply findings to projections and seasonal profiles in order to most appropriately reflect current trends.
· Provide all size breaks for new style set ups.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 3 years related experience and/or training in demand planning, merchandise planning or retail buying.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Minimal Travel Required (1 - 2 times per year).
· Knowledge and skill in fashion and retail replenishment systems.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.