Business Operations Manager
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Store Operations - Operations Retail
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The business of Alterations is ever evolving here at David’s Bridal and as the Alterations Operations Manager, this leadership role is primarily responsible for providing 300 Stores with proper support and resources to implement new strategies/initiatives and maintain flawless execution of current proven processes to keep focus on meeting the division’s financial goals (improve ROI and sales performances) and deliver a 5 Star service experience. In addition, the Alterations Operations Manager will manage and integrate daily fundamental responsibilities of: overseeing and managing inventory & supplies, crafting announcements and tasks to aid and support the implementation & execution of SOP’s, as well as, standardly perform analysis of established metrics, to monitor, track & support financial goals.
· Create strategic/timely communication pieces (announcements, tasks, kits) and provide stores with the necessary resources to execute/implement their tasks to establish consistency and repeatable processes across all stores.
· Monitor existing processes and analyze their effectiveness to identify and correct operational inefficiencies to improve customer experience and reduce unnecessary expenses.
· Perform monthly inventory product management process to understand consumption and propose cost efficient replenishment plan.
· Manage the Travel expenditures for the Alterations Manager Training program and Alterations COGS, reconcile detail records to monthly budget.
· Keep abreast of the Field’s requests for capital expenditure(s) and update all applicable internal Team Members appropriately.
· Manage and process the day-to-day inquiries found in Alterations Inbox from the Field pertaining to operational issues.
· Oversee monthly supply order from the Chain and respond to exceptions as needed, while maintaining to budget/forecast.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Computer Science, Accounting or Business degrees preferred.
· 5 years’ experience in alterations or fashion; retail preferred.
Essential Skills for Success in Role:
· Strong communication skills and ability to influence and make decisions.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
· Proficient in Excel and data analytics.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Some Travel Required (1 - 2 times per quarter).
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.