Sales Audit Analyst
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Finance - Accounting
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Sales Audit Analyst is responsible for assisting in all areas of the Sales Audit department, including, but not limited to posting sales into the financial system, investigating and reporting any compliance issue. The person is also responsible for the daily redemptions for the registry business, including researching chargebacks and customer service support.
· Perform daily posting of sales for the David’s Bridal stores in the US, Canada and UK.
· Research of all non-compliant items performed by the stores and rectify/adjust those non-compliant issues.
· Complete Registry redemptions, validating and posting as necessary.
· Complete Customer Service Support for the Registry business including chargebacks.
· Research and provide troubleshooting solutions to any system issues.
· Support Contact Center and stores with customer service research and resolution.
· Receive, research and respond to chargeback requests.
· Perform journal entries and account reconciliation.
· Support Loss Prevention and eCommerce department as needed
· Research miscellaneous entries posted to the general ledger.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance preferred or equivalent experience.
· 3 years’ experience in retail finance field.
· General ledger experience.
· Experience with account reconciliation.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to reconcile accounts, troubleshoot and research effectively
· Ability to organize and express ideas clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Possess strong sense of urgency (makes it happen)
· Maintain records in a logical, user-friendly system
· Strong detail orientation
· Strong problem-solving ability
· Ability to identify what needs to be done and proactively execute
· Ability to be assertive and to work unsupervised
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.