Warehouse Custodian 577
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Bristol
- Corporate Careers
- Distribution Center - Facilities
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Warehouse Custodian is responsible for maintaining sanitation levels in and around company facilities as set by company standards.
• Clean and sanitize break areas, offices and restrooms
• Clean, mop and vacuum floors throughout the distribution center
• Empty trash and remove recycling materials from the break areas, offices and restrooms
• Maintain outside walk areas clean and safe by sweeping debris and/or washing walkways
• Maintain and order custodian supplies
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by maintaining workstations neat and clean; complying with safety procedures, rules and wearing PPE such as gloves, aprons, back belts, etc.
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Education: High School diploma or GED
• Licenses / Certifications / Training:
• Years of related experience: 1 - 2 years
• Required skills & abilities: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
• Travel Requirements: Select
• Other Requirements: Flexible in adapting to changes; willing to learn different tasks within the distribution center, proven record of excellent attendance and punctuality required
- Ability to balance, bend, kneel, squat, and reach
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move throughout the distribution center (The distribution centers are not temperature controlled. Ability to work in a hot environment in the summer time and cold environment in the winter time.)
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.