- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Store Operations - Analytics
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
Our ideal candidate loves numbers and the information they provide! Has a couple years of experience, or maybe a little less, but in combination with internships, has developed their competencies, preparing them for their next step in their career.
The Financial Analyst will support the Real Estate team and the field with daily reporting and analysis. They will provide critical information to drive business decisions. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to assisting in budgeting, sales plans, business intelligence and analysis to drive and improve key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
· Work with business stake holders to implement PowerBI reports.
· Provide cost modeling support involving new initiatives and structure changes.
· Assist in weekly and yearly budget forecasts.
· Provide insights regarding business trends.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field required.
· 1-3 years. Retail experience strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of MicroStrategy and Business Intelligence with emphasis on Power BI.
· Minimal Travel Required (1 - 2 times per year).
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.