Human Resources Service Specialist - Bilingual
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Human Resources - Business Partner
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
En David’s Bridal, queremos empoderar a nuestros clientes y a los miembros de nuestro equipo a que se mantengan fieles a sus sueños y encuentren el vestido de novia ideal que combina con su estilo personal, o la carrera corporativa que encaja perfectamente.
Buscamos un proveedor de recursos humanos bilingüe para apoyar a nuestros miembros del equipo que hablan español.
The Human Resources Generalist serves as the main human resources support person for one of the company’s two distribution centers (DC’s) (Bristol or Conshohocken) as well as all Corporate/Store locations. This role is responsible for the direct labor recruiting, new hire orientation, processing of LOA payroll and provides generalist support as part of the HR Services team. This role has one direct report (HR Coordinator).
This Position is required to be onsite in Conshohocken, PA daily.
- Support the leave of absence process, by directing employees to our leave administration partner and by answering basic questions surrounding company pay practices for approved LOA’s. For ADA Leave and PLOA, request and approve appropriate paperwork, approve/deny based on company policy and federal regulations, and process in HRIS System for warehouse Team Members. The incumbent is also responsible for submitting bi-weekly leave of absence payroll for warehouse Team Members.
- Recruit direct labor candidates, ensure background and drug test completion, facilitate new employee orientation, new employee data entry, on-boarding follow-up meetings with new hires and other duties as assigned to ensure proper staffing. Work closely with Recruiters on fulfilling indirect labor positions as necessary.
- Conduct annually the C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) background check meeting with associates assigned to the Receiving department or trade sensitive positions; schedule bi-annual “maintaining positive employee relations” live training for management team.
- Provide customer service support to David’s Bridal employees and managers by answering day to day questions related to employment (either electronic or in person), benefits and payroll. Partner with Management to address and resolve employee performance, behavior and attendance issues to include completion of some HR investigations with support of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP).
- Serve as the primary point of contact by providing first level response to HR related question submitted to HR mailbox by David’s Bridal team members.
- Ensure positive employee relations by planning and overseeing the facilitation of employee relations events such as picnics, holiday party and other events within established employee relations budget; Ensure timely delivery of employee service awards; Serve as chairperson of the Conshohocken and Bristol Activities Committees.
- Track and ensure Management adherence to proper procedure for employee injuries; complete and submit OSHA reporting to corporate workers compensation team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year college preferred.
- SHRM Certification is a plus.
- 2 – 4 years in a similar role.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of the Human Resources Team.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.