Front-End Web Experience and Content Developer
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Marketing - Digital
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Front-End Web Experience and Content Developer is responsible for collaborating with senior members of the web development team to create and implement features for web and app-based initiatives. The Front-End Web Experience and Content Developer will be responsible for front-end programming with a small amount of design work. The Front-End Web Experience and Content Developer also partners heavily within IT and cross-functionally with marketing, creative and the other digital teams.
- Translate mockups for display on the web site using HTML, AEM, React, and other front-end technologies.
- Create user interfaces from wire frame concepts to production graphics, HTML and supporting styling.
- Work closely with the design, marketing, and MIS departments to coordinate content updates on the web site leveraging our content management tools.
- Partner with creative resources within the marketing department to help educate and influence methods to streamline the creation of web-based content.
- Troubleshoot front-end coding and browser compatibility issues.
- Adhere to brand standards and all proper coding standards. Remain current on all topics related to web and user experience design.
- Assist with process improvements and tooling for improved productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Work Experience: 1-2 years related work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- AEM development and React experience preferred.
- Ability to code by hand.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Highly organized and easily able to coordinate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
Travel Requirements: Minimal Travel Required (1 – 2 times per year)
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.