Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Analyst
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Marketing - Analytics
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Marketing & Strategic Partnerships Analyst supports the partnership team with by maintaining a meticulous data collection and reporting process for partner marketing assets and providing insights to optimize performance and ensure partner’s strategic goals are met. Also assists marketing performance team with regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of marketing channel metrics. Creates easily digestible data visualizations and commentaries to support proposed action items and improvements to marketing strategy.
· Support digital marketing team by providing weekly reporting on channel performance. Identify challenges and opportunities for improvement with data driven insights.
· Partner with the strategic partnerships team to maintain the data collection and storage process for partner marketing assets, keeping up to date with frequent changes in asset creative and channel strategy for each partner. Monthly/Weekly data pulls from various sources including Google Analytics, social media platforms, Snowflake Data Warehouse through SQL.
· Prepare daily/monthly lead reporting and forecasting for partners that are dependent on minimum lead volume. Prepare detailed monthly reporting and analysis for national partners and provide insights to improve partner asset performance.
· Assist strategic partnerships team in streamlining and automating standardized reporting process for local partner marketing assets.
· Adhoc reporting and analysis.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors’ degree preferred in business related or technical field such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
· In lieu of a degree equivalent working experience will be considered.
· 2 plus years of relevant experience in the areas of Marketing Analytics, Strategic Analytics or Data Science in a retail environment or in a related field.
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong experience in spearheading or supporting marketing initiatives through data-driven decision frameworks.
· Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Excel, familiarity with SQL required.
· Ability to create/maintain advanced spreadsheets/databases.
· Experience in developing visualizations with tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc. and analytics/presentation.
· Proven experience in identifying opportunities for marketing improvement and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
· Proven track record of being a part of a cross functional team from beginning to end of a project, achieving challenging targets and standards.
· Ability to ensure quality and accuracy when working with large data sets.
· Must be consumer-driven, always looking to meet consumer demands.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills.
· Self-motivated and inspire the same in others.
· Proactive and thirsty for knowledge, have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines even when working on multiple projects.
· Ability to take on new processes and make recommendations to existing procedures.
· Ability to delivering results, and display calmness and composure under stress and in uncertain situations.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.