General Warehouse Worker - Part Time or Full Time
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Supply Chain - Logistics
WANT TO EARN SOME EXTRA MONEY FOR THE HOLIDAYS?
A seasonal General Warehouse Worker position could be right for you! The
David's Bridal Conshohocken Distribution Center is looking for seasonal workers
for up to 90 days with the potential to be brought on as a regular team member. The seasonal period runs from 11/29/21 thru 2/25/22 .
Seasonal Shifts Available include :
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our team members to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the corporate career that’s a perfect fit.
The Seasonal General Warehouse Worker completes orders by processing orders, loading, and unloading cartons, Pulling and Put away cartons, packing and contributing to the team effort by meeting productivity standards established by the departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform the tasks Put-away, Put-away TRs, Pulling, Pulling Airs, moving skids by using a forklift, pallet jack, using a RF scanner to process the tasks
- Perform the Case Label tasks by processing inbound cartons to forward to the sorter; processing outbound cartons to return to inventory, use a RF scanner to process the tasks
- Perform the Induction/Sorter tasks by sorting and placing items on the sorter according to requirements/regulations
- Perform the Packing task by using a RF scanner to process the tasks, placing items in the cartons, pushing the cartons once full onto the conveyor, making boxes
- Perform the Shipping tasks by scaling cartons, printing/affixing shipping labels, auditing cartons with errors, tape cartons according to specifications/requirements, load cartons onto a truck/trailer
- Perform the Receiving tasks by unloading cartons from truck/trailer, using a RF scanner to receive into the DC inventory; process type 2, BSR, CTO and “hot” receipts and move cartons/units to Case Label
- Perform RMA task of processing returns
- Ability to balance, bend, kneel, squat, and reach
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1-2 years related warehouse experience
- 1- year minimum general warehouse experience
- Proven record of excellent attendance and punctuality to work a must
- Experience with RF scanners a plus
- Forklift experience or willing to learn to drive a forklift
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.