Content Integrator Hybrid
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Marketing - Digital
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Join a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail!
We Make Dreams Happen!
The Content Integrator is responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating product content on the David’s Bridal websites. The primary areas of content responsibility include product information, categorization, portrayal, and display. The Content Integrator is also responsible for acting as the liaison, within the Digital Marketing department, for eCommerce issues related to product presentation and availability, for all owned and drop ship products on the websites.
- Work with merchants to develop and maintain product information on the organization’s websites. Product information includes, but not limited to, imagery, functionality, data integrity, content, and promotions.
- Maintain and copy edit online product content.
- Maintain the presentation layer architecture of the organization’s websites, ensuring the ease of navigation for visitors.
- Cross-train on owned and drop ship sourced products, to support the entire David’s Bridal web organization and ensure the integrity of products launched and maintained on the websites.
- Continuously evaluate and update underlying business processes and systems to ensure that the business is scalable for rapid growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in eCommerce operations for a large, B2C eCommerce/retail website.
- Multi-channel retailer experience highly preferred.
- Aptitude to learn new programs.
- Ability to interpret information from multiple sources to make decisions.
- Ability to think through advantages and disadvantages of a situation before making a decision.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Possesses strong sense of urgency (makes it happen).
- Maintains records in a logical, user-friendly system.
- Deadline oriented (knows when to ask for help), identifies and executes priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Identifies what needs to be done and does it before being asked or required by the situation.
- Owns the process, plan and results.
- Spends their time, and the time of others, on what’s important.
- Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial aside.
- Eliminates roadblocks and remains focused on delivering results.
- Develops schedules and task assignments.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Team Member Discount After First Pay Period
- Dayforce Wallet – Get Paid Early!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is as representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.