Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Information Technology - Operations IT
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Join a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail!
We Make Dreams Happen!
The Infrastructure Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing, deploying, and managing various solutions utilizing multiple technology platforms. The Infrastructure Solutions Architect’s expertise in infrastructure technologies plays a critical role in ensuring the scalability, security, and performance of IT environments.
- Design, deploy, and manage various solutions to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to architect scalable and secure cloud architectures.
- Ensure the security and compliance of thehardware and cloud-based infrastructure, implementing best practices and industry standards.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of cloud-based resources, proactively identifying and resolving bottlenecks or issues.
- Help drive short & long-term architecture strategy for the IT project portfolio.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems related to the infrastructure.
- Define and create reports using KPIs to measure performance, rightsizing, security, billing, and forecasting cloud-based and virtual environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or equivalent certification preferred.
- 5+ years managing a data center in terms of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning
- 2+ years of experience in designing and managing AWS cloud infrastructure for retail/ecommerce.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of AWS services and architectures, including EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, and VPC.
- Strong knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V services and architectures.
- Proficiency in infrastructure as code (IaC) tools such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, or Bash.
- Experience with technologies such as DNS, SSL and services like Akamai.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, and VPN.
- Knowledge of security best practices in IT environments, including — IAM roles, security groups, and encryption.
- Minimum and only as needed to meet business needs
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Team Member Discount After First Pay Period
- Dayforce Wallet – Get Paid Early!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is as representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.