Financial Systems Analyst Hybrid
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Finance - Systems
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit. We’re looking for leaders with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience.
Join a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail!
We Make Dreams Happen!
The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for various financial systems by identifying defects, coordinating corrections, testing new functionality, and providing system administration through scheduling updates and making configuration changes. This person also provides support for Finance users and IT counterparts.
- Identify systems issues that affect functionality and work with IT to resolve the problem and/or assist in process improvement projects. Create audit processes, such as reports or SQL queries, to help identify issues. Escalate issues when needed. Provide detailed information to help identify root cause. 40%
- Coordinate IT and other departments to help efficiently process failed transactions for our customers by providing direction and implementing fixes. 20%
- Primary Jet Report developer and report scheduling manager for Finance. Conduct user trainings and assist users in developing reports. 15%
- Provide general end-user support and troubleshooting for our main financial systems - Microsoft NAV, Longview, Jet Reports. Provide valuable and efficient information to produce quick results. 10%
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with subject matter experts for IT projects. 5%
- Maintain and update most financial systems, including ongoing configurations, system upgrades, documentation, and new system rollouts. Serve as project coordinator for systems upgrades partnering with vendors and internal partners to ensure timely and efficient delivery. 5%
- Conduct Longview configuration. Work with finance to run systems changes, including defining specifications, obtaining necessary approvals, and implementing configurations. 5%
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (required or preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or IT required
Years of Related Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in systems administration
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, proficiency in Microsoft NAV, Jet Reports preferred. Experience with SQL, XML editor, and Longview a plus. Must be technically savvy84/23 and a quick learner of new systems.
- High attention to detail with strong time management, organizational, and analytical problem-solving skills. Self-motivated with ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and redirect prioritization.
- Minimal Travel Required (1 - 2 x per year)
- Experience working with financial systems and database management
Physical Requirements (please check all that apply):
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
- Ability to travel by car, rail or air
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Team Member Discount After First Pay Period
- Dayforce Wallet – Get Paid Early!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is as representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.