Specialty Service Agent Remote
- NOW HIRING
- NY -
- Corporate Careers
- Store Operations - Customer Service
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Specialty Service Agent is responsible for answering escalated calls, assisting agents with real-time inquiries relative to process and procedural questions, and protecting the David’s Bridal brand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide departmental coverage when it comes to opening and closing
- Respond in a professional manner to written, email, phone and social media inquiries from our Internal and External Customers, following established business guidelines
- Assist Call Center Agents with real-time inquiries relative to process and procedure
- Sales and CRM responsibilities:
- Directly work with and assist ecommerce customers in placing orders for merchandise offered online via the Management Takeover Line
- Ecommerce DTC Sales
- Store Sales
- Customer Service & Order Management Responsibilities:
- Modify an order on the customer’s behalf including but not limited to ship to locations, ship via, etc.
- Assist international customers ordering online (via Boarder Free partner) with questions regarding placing international orders, shipping time frames, pricing and returns
- Assist in the replacement of lost, missing or damaged items
- Request service adjustments, discounts and refunds for customers as required
- Partner with finance in researching any questions regarding charges and/or credits
- Partner with Loss Prevention regarding reports of fraudulent credit card activity
- Assist customers with questions about David’s Bridal online return policy, create return authorizations on the customer’s behalf, generate pre-paid return shipping labels when required and assist customers regarding the status of their return as needed
- Identify and communicate any issue involving the online ordering process, promotion codes or product descriptions to the appropriate area within David’s Bridal
- Work with UPS to facilitate claims for shipments lost or damaged in transit, to be intercept and returned to the distribution centers and update delivery information after a package has been shipped
- Assist with expedite requests and respond to questions regarding special order status
- Locate product in the chain for special order fulfillment and mange inter-store transfer fulfillment exceptions
- Ecommerce DTC Service
- Ecommerce DTC Order Management
- Store Order Management
- Provide detailed consumer documentation as needed, track and log all issues
- Be knowledgeable on all merchandise at David’s Bridal store locations, online and on the special-order systems in order to research all inquiries to support first contact resolution.
- Maintain and/or surpass productivity and quality goals and standards
- Assist all divisions of the Customer Satisfaction and Order Fulfillment Department as needed with special projects as well as general office duties
- Strengthen our relationships with our Internal and External Customers via consistent complaint handling
- Protect the David’s Bridal Brand by staying on alert for potential risk of Agency Complaints (BBB, DOJ)
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and scheduled open holiday shifts
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone, or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
Education & Credentials:
- A minimum of 3 years customer service, sales and/or telephone experience
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office Suites
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to serve as a “go to” for associate with questions
- Set a strong, positive example for the team and influence behaviors
- Strong desire to learn and develop professional skill sets
- Demonstrate accountability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change and strong teamwork ethic and skills
- Collaborate effectively with team members, various departments, and management personnel
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.