Distribution Center Facility Manager
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Conshohocken
- Corporate Careers
- Administration - Facilities
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Distribution Center Facility Manager is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the Bristol and Conshohocken distribution centers equipment, buildings, and grounds. In addition, the Facilities Manager develops programs to extend equipment life, reliability, and safe operation of equipment. Supervises the maintenance department staff and manages the maintenance budget of $200,000. The Conshohocken distribution center is 178,000 sq. ft. and the Bristol distribution center is 192,000 sq. ft.
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program for all equipment and facilities that will minimize disruptions in warehouse operations and ensure the maximum useful life of the equipment. Monitor all materials handling equipment (MHE) maintenance activities, making sure all equipment is serviced as required.
- Provide vehicles, buildings, company grounds and general maintenance service by touring warehouse on a regular basis to ensure buildings and equipment are safe and ready to operate. Make recommendations to senior management on programs to improve the maintenance function.
- Enforce established safety, health and housekeeping policies and procedures to minimize staff injuries, loss production time and damage to equipment and/or facilities.
- Directs the maintenance staff to achieve the prescribed objectives by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching and counseling, and disciplining associates; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Track building and equipment repair, monitor preventive maintenance programs for both distribution centers. Maintain accurate records of all completed maintenance repairs, yearly inspections, and facilities fire devices according to Company standards and OSHA regulations.
- Purchase parts, supplies and equipment necessary to perform required maintenance. Maintain a cost-effective parts placement program and inventory. Negotiate, follow-up and enforce any maintenance contracts with outside vendors.
- Train and re-certify associates on proper forklift operation. Issue certificate licenses to trained associates.
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.