Lead Quality Assurance Clerk
- NOW HIRING
- PA - Bristol
- Corporate Careers
- Supply Chain - Logistics
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in their category – 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer service scores in retail? At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
The Lead Quality Assurance Clerk maintains workflow by assisting department manager or supervisor to set up fellow associates with assignments; assisting to monitor personnel and resources; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments and areas of QA. In addition, completes all tasks and responsibilities required by a QA Clerk and meets productivity standards established by the departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains workflow by assisting department manager to set up fellow associates with assignments; assisting to monitor personnel and resources; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments; Maintain strict adherence to all procedures and policies; Assist manager to complete reports by providing accurate data of throughput, inventory and backlog of work on a daily basis; All to ensure items are returned to 1st quality product and back to available inventory
- Receives cartons from UPS or FedEx, sort cartons by group, stack cartons on pallets and maintain carton counts. Removes trash from area and places in the trash compactor
- Receives merchandise returned from the stores by opening cartons, removing product from the cartons, processing the product received in the POS system and then thoroughly inspect product for stains and damage
- Launders dresses by spot cleaning and/or machine-washing dresses, hanging washed dresses on trolleys, pushing wet dresses on trolleys into the drying room and maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Follows David’s Bridal quality inspection criteria to identify and sort 1st quality dresses for return to stock or imperfect dresses for the “As Is” program or MOS
- Prepares dresses for return to active inventory by inspecting, identifying necessary repairs, ticketing, folding and repackaging dresses
- Maintains inventory by creating transfers in the POS systems and by using a RF scanner
- Contributes to the team effort as a cross-functional team member by completing various tasks in support of the business needs and objectives within the Return Processing and DC Special Projects Department, Warehouse Departments and Quality Control Department as needed. Tasks may include, but are not limited to, inspection of new product, product or carton sorting, re-ticketing, repackaging, QC Order inspection, etc.
· While performing the duties of this job, the Lead Quality Assurance Clerk is required to move throughout the distribution center, regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and balance, bend, kneel, squat, and reach. This role also requires the Lead Quality Assurance Clerk to see small details close up effectively and consistently see color to discern hue and shade variations. At times the role will perform sedentary work and will need to have Manual dexterity to perform responsibilities, such as typing on computer.
Education & Credentials:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· 2-4 Years of related experience
· General distribution center/warehouse knowledge a plus, Experience with RF Scanners a plus, Forklift experience or willing to learn to drive a forklift a plus.
· Proven record of excellent attendance and punctuality to work a must
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”.
Full Time Opportunity – A comprehensive benefits package is available.
- Rewarding Environment and Competitive Pay
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Paid Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Pet Benefits
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David’s Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as valuable.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and responsibilities will vary.